Hi there! I’m Elly and I am a wife to an incredible hubby (Jordan) and mother of our two adorable little boys who are one year apart (Jadyn and Colin), no we did not plan that but we wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m a busy stay at home momma living life and serving my family the way God has called me to. I started this blog in order to escape from the madness of life and to be able to connect with other women, like me, who have a love for faith, fashion, beauty and everything in between. Thank you for stopping by and joining with me on my journey. If you have any questions, or simply just want to chat I would love to hear from you!
Let’s play a little Q&A so you know more about me:
1) Where were you born?
Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brasil. So Brasileira com muinto orgulho!
2) What cities have you lived in?
Hmm, this may be a long one. Joinville (Brasil), Bridgeport, CT. Back to Joinville then Houston. Ok, maybe it wasn’t that long.
3) How long have you been married?
I have been married for 8 years to the most amazing husband ever!
4) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Brasil. Oh, how I miss the food and the beach.
5) If you could have one superpower what would it be?
I would want to be able to wiggle my nose like in Bewitched and do what I want to be done. Ahhh the life that would be!
6) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
The “list”, and that would be everything that needs to be done the next day.
7) Are you a morning or night person?
FOR SURE a night owl. My husband would testify that after 8 years of being married that has NOT changed.
8) What are three things that you would get rid of in this world?
Abortion, human trafficking, and hate.
9) What are the first three things you would do if you won the lottery?
Tithe 10%, give to loved ones, then go on a vacation to Italy to go shopping.
10) What is your favorite childhood memory?
Sleep overs, dressing up, and playing in the streets!
11) If you could be an animal what would it be?
A lioness. Read “Lioness Arising” by Lisa Bevere and you will know why.
12) What is your favorite bible scripture?
Jeremiah 29:11, Reminds me of God’s love for me every time.
13) If you knew you had only 72 hours left to live, what would you do?
Wow, that’s a loaded one! I think I wouldn’t sleep first of all, I would fly all my family to one place and spend the last moments together, making the last 72 hours really count. Making sure the last memory we have together is GOOD memories and not filled with sorrow.
“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised” -Proverbs 31:30