Spring is here and I am rounding up my favorite Spring shoes from Target. Target is just killing it in the shoe department. It is so hard for me to hold back and not just buy all of the shoes. To top things off they are having a bogo sale on shoe’s for the whole family- buy one, get one for 50% off. Tell me that’s not a sign to go crazy and stock up on all the Spring shoes.
- These peep toe booties come in two different colors, and would look great with a fun and flowy Spring dress.
- Look a likes for less! Love these mules, Steve Madden has some for less, but love that these are under $30.
- Um, can we talk about how cool these camo sneakers are. LOVE these. Comes in two different colors too, now to decide which one to get.
- Velvet sneakers are still hot, hot, hot! This pink color is perfect for Spring, and under $30.
- I don’t know what it is about these perforated sneakers, but these look so cool, but so chic. I also get the feeling that these would be super comfy.
- I have these slip on sneakers and I love them. They are so comfy and can be worn with pretty much anything.
- What a fun lace-up heel, this scream date night! Comes in black and nude too.
- I’m personally not a big western girl, but these western heels are the right amount of western.
- I’m a sucker for anything lace-up and I love these lace-up sandals are amazing!
- These flatform espadrille remind me of the Marc Fisher heels, I really love the color on these.
- I am also a big fan of denim, and I love denim on shoes, these denim wedge sandals scream Spring.
- Valentino look alike but for waaaaay less. I love the studs on this. Very Coachella!
- More gladiator sandals (YAY!) except these are flats, which is great for every day.
- How fun are these pom pom sandals. Even better that they are under $30.
- I love the fringe on these sandals, I think it dresses up the flats and makes it great for a casual date night.
I am finally heading back home today to see my boys and I am so happy, I just want to squeeze all of them! Have fun shopping and thank you so much for stopping by!