I have three boys with one more baby on the way, so I have had my share of diaper mishaps, and I have tried almost every diaper out there. One thing remains, even when we try new diapers, we ALWAYS go back to Pampers. I’ve learned my lesson, and now it’s only Pampers in our home!
I’m excited to share with you the Pampers Pure Collection that Chrissy Teigen has designed herself! Pampers Pure Collection now has bulldog and pretzel prints, they are only available at Target- and they are oh so cute!
The Pampers Pure Collection is crafted to include plant-derived, dermatologically tested and other thoughtfully selected materials, Pampers Pure diapers are clinically proven hypoallergenic and gentle for baby’s delicate skin- made without chlorine bleaching, fragrance, parabens or natural rubber latex.
No need to worry about your baby’s delicate skin knowing that you’re carefully considering the right product for your baby’s bum that actually works!
Now on to the 10 Diaper Hacks that will make changing diapers a bit more fun, and easier, hopefully!
- Roll your child’s onesie OVER the arms during diaper changes.
- Place a new diaper underneath the diaper you are currently changing.
- Use Coconut oil for diaper rashes, it moisturizes, and it’s antibacterial.
- Avoid blowouts by pulling onesies down instead of over the head. Onesies have shoulder flaps for a reason!
- Don’t ever use pajamas with snaps for overnight; zipper pajamas are the way to go.
- Buy a size up in diapers for overnight use!
- Use diapers to clean up spills when on the go.
- When changing boys, always use an extra wipe to lay over the private part, that way you avoid getting sprayed. Ha, #boymomlife
- Mix one part rubbing alcohol, one part water, and pour it in a (new and clean) diaper to make a DIY ice pack. Just stick the wet diaper in the freezer and voila!
- Have backups. Keep extra diapers in diaper bags, cars, and/or changing stations in case you run out or forget to stock up.
Have you tried any of these 10 diaper hacks? Or do you have any diaper hacks? Share them below!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!
SEE MORE MOTHERHOOD HERE: