New and Improved! This post needed a little face lift😉. Today I am sharing 3 looks with L’Oreal Makeup, all SUPER easy that anyone can do! If you’re coming from Pinterest, then I am so glad you are here! Although the images may look new and updated, you will still be able to find links to everything I used down below, and a step by step on how to create these three eye makeup looks.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR EYE LOOK BIGGER:
1. Don’t forget the eyebrows!
2. Don’t line the lower rim on your eye.
3. Do use concealer under the eyes
4. When applying liner DO apply eyeliner above the top lash line and outer rim of your eyes
5. Don’t forget mascara!
FAUX WINGED EYELINER MAKEUP:
- Start with drawing the winged line on the outer corner of your eye.
- Connect the line over your lid
- Taking a small angle brush you are going to perfect the line to make it more like a winged line
- Once you mapped out the winger line, you will create a sideways V by diffusing your liner with a smudge brush.
METTALIC EYE TUTORIAL:
This may be the EASIEST way to get a gorgeous eye look without having to use tons of colors or blend a whole lot. All you need is to choose your favorite metallic eye color, apply, and then diffuse it with a blending brush, or your fingers. Add mascara, and lashes if you want, and boom! All done.
If you enjoyed these makeup looks, be sure to check out more looks before you go.
Thank you so much for stopping by!