I had the opportunity to work with L’Oreal Paris along with Collective Bias, Inc. to bring you 3 different makeup looks. Let’s dive right in with the first look for when you’re on the go and don’t have much time to go all out with your makeup!
5 MINUTE MAKEUP:
1. Start with foundation. I’m really loving the True Match Foundation because I get all day coverage and I like how it doesn’t feel or look cakey.
2. If you are short on time then you need products that can be used for multiple things, I used this eyeshadow to line my brows. Just promise me you won’t ever skip your brows, even if your short on time!
3. After my brows I used this same eyeshadow for my lids and eye crease. (I used lighter color for all over my lids, and the medium dark for my eye crease)
4. Add two coats of mascara, and don’t forget your blush!
SMOKEY EYE TUTORIAL:
A smokey eye look doesn’t have to be tricky and can be done several ways. I like my smokey eye to look as natural as possible, I also love when it imitates the look of a winged eyeliner. Here I started with a medium dark brown color and layered each color. Note: Always start with your lightest eye shadow and finish with your darker color, and ALWAYS blend, blend and blend! Finish with two coats of mascara and you are all done!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR EYE LOOK BIGGER:
1. Don’t forget the eyebrows!
2. Don’t line the lower rim on your eye.
3. Do use concealer under the eyes
4. When applying liner DO apply eyeliner above the top lash line and outer rim of your eyes
5. Don’t forget mascara!
If you enjoyed these makeup looks, be sure to check out more looks before you go!