Let’s get real here, does anyone ever have time to sit and do makeup for longer then 5 minutes? If you do then I need to know your secrets! I will admit that every now and then (and by that I mean when the kids are asleep and I can sit for longer then 5 minutes) I get to sit in peace and really do my makeup.
How do we get that flawless glow? You know, that look that lets people think you are not a mom and that you actually got a full night of sleep? Here is my trick: I like to mix my La Prairie Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold with my foundation! Yup, this stuff is liquid gold y’all. I love the smooth-like appearance it gives my skin and how it also diminishes any redness on my skin!
What’s so great about La Prairie Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold? For starters, it’s a collagen-boosting golden peptide (Peptides are short chains of amino acids and proteins. Peptide is translated “to digest”.) Peptides are able to penetrate (or digest) the top layer of our skin and basically tells them what to do. By using La Prairie Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold it signals the proteins in the skin (like collagen) to improve skin quality below the surface, for smoother looking skin that reflects light at its best. The Golden photo-reflecting agents and pure gold powder in La Prairie provide an immediate golden luminosity, enhancing a flawless skin finish.
So how do I do get the flawless look in under 5 minutes?
- I start by using La Prairie and let that soak in for a few seconds
- Mix a drop of La Prairie with your foundation to get the golden luminosity. Then use your kabuki brush to apply them on your skin
- Apply blush, and highlighter (no need for much higlighting because you will already have the perfect glow)
- DON’T skip them brows, girl!
- Choose one color eyeshadow, I tend to go for color when I am running late because it’s easy and you don’t need to do a lot of blending.
- I was feeling the purple, so I went for a purple eyeliner to line my lower line and applied a violet mascara.
- Apply a nude lip color and then your done!
Easy peasy right? make sure to visit and learn more about La Prairie Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold and go get your glow on girl!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great weekend!