I can not believe my little Audrey is one month already, with everything that has been going on, I feel like there is no way it’s been a month! To celebrate her being home, and turning one month today, I wanted to *finally* reveal all the details on the baby girl nursery decor!
It has been a dream to be able to Audrey’s nursery. One I didn’t think I had. Fun fact, I grew up hating pink, and over the years (or more so like the last 10 years), pink all of a sudden became my favorite color. Here I am years later decorating my daughter’s room, and I went all out on pink, ha?!
I’ll keep this short and sweet, but I did want to highlight a few items of my favorite things in baby girls nursery decor.
- Her bedding is custom! How awesome is that?! I got to sit down a little bit with the owner of Suite Baby, and I loved hearing how she makes the bedding and how she pieces it all together.
- Remember when so many of y’all thought JB hand-painted the floral on the wall? The floral is not hand-painted but is a wallpaper mural from Minted. It was also pretty easy to install; the only tricky part was having to align the floral correctly.
- Another one of my favorite pieces in the nursery decor is her custom floral name above her bookcase. It’s made out of wood and preserved moss along with beautiful faux florals, so it looks and lasts longer!
- Can we take a moment to talk about her chandelier? This was a pain to put together (the floral pieces all need to be individually screwed). But oh my gosh, it is BEAUTIFUL. Slightly jealous and may have thought about moving it into my office a few times, LOL.
- To complete the baby girl nursery decor, I went with all white furniture from Pottery Barn Kids. I love Pottery Barn, and if I could, my whole house would be Pottery Barn (like straight out of the catalog). I especially like that their nursery furniture is Green Gaurd Certified, and made with low-emitting materials. So you breathe in cleaner indoor air! See more about it here if you would like.
room details: convertable crib / crib bedding / mattress / wall mural / chandelier / canopy / cableknit pillow & body pillow /
faux rugs (similar) / area rug / extra wide dresser / blackout curtain /
portable rocker / faux fiddle leaf tree & planter / bookcase / floral name
**pom pom basket, chair, books, frames, wall mirror, and other decor found at Homegoods.
What do you think about the new baby girl nursery decor?! Comment below. Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!
SEE MORE HOME DECOR HERE:
OUR NEW MASTER BEDROOM WALL ART
Such a cute nursery! I love the soft pink theme. It’s beautiful! ❤️✨
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
Nice post! This really helps me to find the answers to my question. that you will continue posting articles having lots of useful information. Thanks a lot!.
what is the brand and name of the pink wall color?
Hey Robin, oh man. I WISH I remember the paint color. I do know the color was Behr.