I can not believe that summer break is almost over! I had so many different summer activities I wanted to do, but not enough time! Today I’m teaming up with Baby Jogger to review the new City Tour LUX stroller and share 5 family-friendly summer activities I want to do before the summer is over.
First, let’s talk about the Baby Jogger City Tour LUX stroller, Y’all know I am a HUGE fan of Baby Jogger. Hands down my favorite stroller brand, you get a high-quality stroller with incredible features, and you don’t have to pay over a thousand dollars for it.
The Baby Jogger City Tour LUX is the stroller to have when out and about and traveling with your little one. It’s lightweight and ultra-compact (it accepts an infant car seat or their new foldable pram to accommodate children from birth). It has the option for reversible seating or forward facing. AND you can also attach a glider board to make it a double stroller.
The City Tour LUX comes with a carry bag for easy transportation to keep the stroller clean when traveling too!
Lastly, my favorite part of the City Tour LUX is its compact fold. The stroller has an ultra-compact, one-handed fold and features an auto-lock and carry strap when folded.
If you’re a parent always on the go, this is a great stroller to have and I highly recommend looking into getting one.
As I mentioned, summer is almost gone, and there are still some family-friendly activities I wanted to do. Here is my small list below:
- Go to an ice cream shop and try all the flavors. Yup, ALL of them. Even the pistachio flavor that looks disgusting.
- Visit a splash pad. I know Houston has so many excellent splash pad locations. Now to pick a place and go is the real question.
- Go berry picking. Beleive it or not, I have never gone berry picking, and I have no idea on where to go. So if you’re a local, PLEASE let me know of a location. I need some good recommendations.
- Make lemonade from scratch. NOTHING beats fresh lemonade in the summer heat.
- Go to the beach, technically Galveston isn’t a beach, but it’s close enough. The boys are old enough that I want to teach them how to build sand castles!
Did you check off all the family activities you wanted to do this summer? What were some of the activities? Share below!
Find out more about the Baby Jogger City Tour LUX stroller here.
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!