Happy Monday! I hope you had a great three day weekend!
Lets get back to the basics and chat about a closet staples every woman needs in her closet. Things that can instantly make you feel like a million bucks, pieces that are great for the everyday and can last a lifetime if you take care of them properly.
- A good pair of denim jeans. One that fits just right, that makes ya booty look nice and plump! The kind that makes you look 10 pounds skinnier (you know which one I’m talking about!) A good pair of denim jeans will cost you, but I promise, it’s oh so worth it! I love my skinny jeans from True Religion, I can wear them all day long and still feel good by the end of the day.
- A black tee. 3 actually. A tank, a t-shirt and a long sleeve. Your basic tee can be worn in so many different ways, you can dress it up or down. Be picky with your fabric, opt for soft cotton blend tees like the one I am wearing.
- A pair of statement heels. Now, they don’t have to be $1,000. But invest in a pair that makes you feel good. I have wanted a pair of red bottoms for YEARS. Every time I wear them I feel awesome in them (my feet not so much, but it’s the price I will pay). Don’t under estimate the power of high heels!
- A statement bag. Save up and treat yo self! Years ago I bought a satchel and I won’t say how much I spent (but I will say it was close to our rent.) But you know what? 5 years later, it’s still a great bag, and with proper care it still looks brand new!
- A bold lip color. It can be pink or red, take your pick! Just like a good pair of heels, a bright lip will instantly lift you up!
Affiliare links: ℅ Shirt Under $50! | ℅ Jeans (similar and loving these!)| Shoes |℅ Bag | ℅ Watch | Lip Color: ‘Neon Pink’ | ℅ Phone Case
Photog By Ailee Petrovic
What are some of your must haves? Share below!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday! xoxo
Before I turn 35 I will buy a pair of fancy heels and a really freakin expensive purse. That’s my goal. If my husband has a problem with it, I’ll tell him you said it was a staple. haha!!
go ahead mama. You can send him to me! 🙂