My boys range from 5,4, and six months old. The difference that five years makes, even in the child department is crazy. I wish I knew about the brands, and cool gadgets back when I had Jadyn.
Man, life would have been SO much easier! That alone is one reason why I love following other mommy bloggers because I have been introduced to so many brands and products that have saved and made motherhood SO. MUCH. EASIER.
Because I have quite a gap in age with the boys, having to juggle a newborn with two older ones, is always eventful, stressful, and I swear I would burn 500 calories just during bath time. I’m not even joking.
With the My Bath Seat™, it gives me a little bit of breathing room while being able to handle all three kids at a time. Of course, I am always within Liam’s reach, but the My Bath Seat™ allows me to manage all my kids and even play a little bit more with Liam. Bath time has now become easier, faster, and have more fun!
The My Bath Seat™ supports Liam 360 degrees and is EXTREMELY sturdy. It has three arms for support, a high backrest, and a spacious frame. It allows you to keep baby securely in place while freeing up both of your hands. All three arms have suction cups; it’s easy to set-up and easy to remove! Note- I would wait until your baby can support himself seated until using the My Bath Seat™.
Along with the My Bath Seat™, here are a few of my bath time favorites;
- Bubble baths! Make sure they are kid-friendly and tear free!
- Hooded towels. It’s perfect to cover babies head, and it’s always the perfect length! Besides, the kids always look so cute in the creator towels!
- Bath caddy/organizer. With all the toys, soap and other bath necessities, things can get unorganized quickly. This one is great because it doubles as a seat!
- Chewable toys, it always makes bath time more fun! Grab the letter and number bath toys; it’s great to teach them colors, numbers, and letters!
- A bath temperature tester, SAFETY FIRST. Please always make sure the water is not hot and that you never leave your child unsupervised.
What are your bath time favorites? Share them below! Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day!