My obsession with Tori Kelly over the months has only grown deeper. Now that I type that out, I understand how creepy it kind of is. One thing I have always wanted is her hair. I mean her voice isn’t THAT bad (kidding, she’s amazing) but those bouncy curls get me.
Last month I went to get my hair done, and I asked her big bouncy curls, and ever since I am HOOKED. The only downfall is this hairstyle does take some time, and by time, I mean a solid 45 minutes. I have three kids, and 45 minutes to do my hair, it is A LOT of time.
But, I will say… this is a fun hairdo, especially if you have mid-length hair. These bouncy curls are also GREAT for the holidays and any fun parties you have coming up.
Here are a few tips to remember:
- Keep your sections small when curling your hair.
- Use texture spray, trust me the difference is night and day!
- Use the clips, that also makes a HUGE difference.
- Let your hair cool completely before unclipping your hair.
- Don’t comb your hair out.
- If you need to curl, a few more pieces repeat the process and clip your hair again
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!