This chic work outfit will go down as one of my favorites… but that might be because of these adorable pink pants (P.S. Still have this entire outfit too)! I did a Zara Haul a few years ago, and this look was a part of that haul! Today I wanted to reshare this look, and as well as update my summer reading list for 2020!
This chic work outfit look is my favorite. I am OBSESSED with polka dots at the moment, and these pants are also pink. I mean, how could I not get them?! They also came in white for those that may not like pink. But I had to get pink (it’s my favorite color) if you couldn’t tell already ?.
My outfit may be old, but I am linking several pink pants down below so you can get the look if you like!
And this bodysuit, still one of the favorites that I currently own too (lot’s of favorites today, clearly)! If your work office doesn’t allow sleeveless tops, you can add a leather jacket or even a blazer over this look, and you’re good to go. And for the winter, you can swap out sandals for a pair of black ankle booties.
As far as bags, I always opt for structured bags. I love how classy, timeless, and chic they are. I am personally not a fan of soft leather bags unless they are a tote. When it comes to pulling off a chic work outfit, I think a structured bag will always add sophistication and polish to your outfit. You’ll be looking like a boss babe!
Now let’s talk summer reading. I was doing so well reading, then life happened. I’m finally getting back on track! Since I am getting back on track, I wanted to share my summer reading list! Now lets cross our fingers that I will get through these books by end of year.
- The Color of Compromise: The Truth about the American Church’s Complicity in Racism by
- Fashionopolis by Dana Thomas
- The Conscious Closet by Elizabeth L. Cline
- So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- How to Be an Antiracist by
- Be the Bridge: Pursuing God’s Heart for Racial Reconciliation by
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by
- Get Out of Your Head: Stopping the Spiral of Toxic Thoughts by
- Cat and Nat’s Mom Truths: Embarrassing Stories and Brutally Honest Advice on the Extremely Real Struggle of Motherhood by Catherine Belknap
- Motherhood So White: A Memoir of Race, Gender, and Parenting in America by Nefertiti Austin
Photos by Karina Santos
Thanks for stopping by, comment below and share with me, what is on your reading list?
SEE MORE READING SUGGESTIONS HERE:
PLAID BLAZER + GIRL BOSS BOOKS TO READ
Your pants are the best, Elly! I don’t typically like polka dots but you wear them so well! 🙂 Thank you for sharing your reading list as well, can’t wait to check out some of your recommendations! ?
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
Polka dots have been my favourite this year and these are no exception! I love that you wear interesting pieces for workwear, because a lot of the stuff I see is so boring!
Thank you so much Victoria, yes, work wear doesn’t have to be boring 🙂