It’s February! Love is in the air! What better way to kick off the first day of February with some date night ideas for Valentine’s Day! I have also teamed up with Dede from Dress Up Buttercup and Brittany from Hello Honey to bring you ideas for date night, what to do with the gals, and what to do with the kiddos! So make sure to check out all of our posts, because you my friend do not want to miss it!
So, you found a babysitter and you had time to get all dolled up, and you were actually able to wash your hair (YAY!). Now what do you do?
1. Try a place like painting with a twist! Painting with a twist is where you can BYOB (bring your own bottle of wine that is) and you can laugh ridiculously at yourself (or maybe I’m the only one who does that?) at how well you can not paint. Let me be clear – I can’t paint if my life depended on it, but the instructor makes it REALLY easy AND… you do actually have a really good time!
2. Go to a place like Dave & Busters! Jordan and I tend to get really competitive. So I love being able to show him how it’s done, all while wearing heels!
3. Have desert, (or dinner) at the Melting Pot. Make sure to come with an empty stomach, because this place it the bomb.com! I could actually skip dinner altogether, and have just desert at the Melting Pot. Don’t even get me started on their cheese fondue!
4. Go dancing together! So what if you (or your souse) have two left feet! It’s always fun to learn something new together! Besides, what better excuse to get real close to each other?
5. Go to an Improve show! Laughter is the best medicine. What better way to spend the night laughing together?!
Affiliate Links: What I’m wearing- Dress (similar)| Jacke (similar and on sale!) | Shoe | Purse | Ring
What Dede is wearing- Top | Skirt (similar here) | Shoes | Earrings
Whats Brittany is wearing- Dress | Bag | Bag Charm | Earrings | Shoes
Photog by Aimey of Diamond Oak Photography