An at home, salon-style blowout!? Yes, please!! Today I am teaming up with KareCo International to bring you a few tips and tricks on how to get the salon quality blowout at home all on your own!
I have not been able to master the DIY blowout until just a few years ago (I finally got it down, now I need to practice braiding). KareCo Thermal brush is the perfect tool to get the results you want. It helps with drying time, and the 3″ is perfect for long hair! If your hair is shorter- no worries, they have TONS of professional brushes to get the look you want.
HOW TO MASTER AND DIY BLOWOUT:
- Let your hair air dry a bit. You don’t want to work with dripping wet hair.
- Use your Tangle Buster Brush to get out all the kinks before you begin drying!
- Always rotate the brush. That will create flawless bouncy (and full of volume) hair!
- Work in sections! Keep the sections small too.
- Keep the airflow downwards. If not you will get tons of fly aways and look like a madhouse. It’s best to use your nozzle to help you with air control.
- Practice, Practice, Practice! The more you try the more you will get the hang of it!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!
LOOKING FOR MORE HAIR TUTORIALS?