I don’t want to juuuusst write them down. Writing things down and having reminders are great, but if we don’t DO anything, then all it does is become another list of to-dos.
I look back at 2018, and although I did have a great list of resolutions, I wasn’t consistent with many of them. And it’s very easy to look back feeling inadequate or like a failure.
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.”
For 2019, I don’t want to just come up with a list of fitness goals, I need to also come up with a plan of HOW I’m going to accomplish them, and just do them.
With that said, here is the first step, and what I want to accomplish this year for fitness;
- Complete an obstacle course like Tough Mudder.
- Build my endurance and jump on the trampoline with my kids without huffing and puffing after 15 seconds.
- I want to learn to enjoy yoga (this one is a tough one for me). Yoga is wayyyy too slow for me, and I have a tough time being center and slowing down.
- Complete three sets of 10 unassisted pull-ups. I can’t even complete one set at the moment.
- Lastly, I want to fuel my body with GOOD food. I am so tired of feeling bloated, or sluggish because I know I am not paying close attention to what I am fueling my body with.
What better way to kick off my fitness journey than getting new workout clothes? There is nothing that will motivate you more like new leggings or sneakers (anyone else like that?!). Even better when I can score them up to 70% off! I love shopping at Burkes Outlet for brand names at a great value!
The Adidas I am wearing here I scored for under $50, and they are originally priced at over $115! Such a steal!!
What are some of your fitness goals for 2019? Share them below!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!