Thanksgiving has come and gone so quickly! I love this time of the year because everyone is always in such a giving spirit. People are happy and thankful. As thanksgiving approached this year its always easy to think about what your grateful for. However, Thanksgiving and Christmas shouldn’t be the only time of the year when we are like this. I wonder what the world would be like if we carried this attitude throughout the year. And that is the challenge I am giving myself this year, to have the spirit of thanksgiving everyday. I saw a quote from Pinterest few weeks ago that said “What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for today?” That stirred something inside me, and I hope it does the same to you. Lets choose to be grateful and carry the spirit that we only see during this holiday all year round.
I am Thankful for…
1. Jesus Christ. His love never fails, never gives and never runs out on me. I am thankful for God sending his only son to die for a sinner like me. I am grateful that despite my flaws and failures he always has his arms wide open to receive me.
2. Jordan, My husband is amazing, caring, sweet and funny. He is so good to our family and me.
3. Jadyn, and soon little Colin. My life will soon be nothing but trucks, cars, nose picking and ear licking, and to be honest, I wouldn’t have it any other way! (Side note: I feel so bad for Sugar and all the picking that the boys will do with her)
4. My Family, which makes everything better. Their support and encouragement always means the world to me. The love and care we share is out of this world!
5. Friends, which to me are just extended family. I treasure all the moments we have together!
6. Not only my health but also my families health. This pregnancy has not been a walk in the park, but I am so grateful that Colin is healthy and growing just the way he should be and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
7. My home, we were able to build our first home and for that I am extremely grateful!
8. My job, even though I only have one week left, I am grateful that I was able to serve my church and my pastor. The past three years have been very rewarding! I wont take anything that I have learned for granted.
9. My church, I love my pastors, the worship, and the message of hope and life.
10. Last but not least my little Sugar. Sugar is our little poodle that I got for my sweet 16th birthday. Nothing beats a love that a dog has for its owner. I love coming home and seeing her get excited to see me, it melts my heart EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.