I’m excited to team up with American Eagle today to share holiday date night ideas AND casual holiday date night outfits for you and your man.
First thing first, American Eagle denim currently is on major sale! The jeggings I have on are like butter, and high waisted (I love high waisted denim).
I have never tried jeggings before, and now I am kicking myself on waiting so long! These jeggings are perfect for date night, and even the day to day, super comfy! JB also likes anything and everything skinny or slim fit. His denim is also on sale, and he loves how soft and comfy they are.
^^ this is how we are 90% of the time. Silly and goofy!
Now on to holiday date night ideas;
- Go Ice skating! Most Ice skating locations are outside and decorated with Christmas lights. It’s so pretty at night time!
- Have a bonfire(ish), at home! A couple of years ago we got those small fire pits to have in the backyard, I LOVE the smell of wood crackling and curling up to each other.
- Serve together at a local shelter. This may not sound the most fun, but being a part of something greater TOGETHER, and serving together will bring you closer.
- See Christmas lights. Most zoos or parks will have Christmas lights during this season. Bring a big blanket scarf to cover together and your hot cocoa.
- Horseback Riding. Enjoy the scenery and all the foliage (or snow?), make sure to pack a picnic for afterward, and by a picnic, I mean cheese and wine!
Do you have any fun holiday date night ideas? Share them below!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!