This video is Sponsored by Kroger. However, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Happy Thursday guys!
I’m so excited to share with you my part two of the get ready with me: Summer edition with Kroger. I’ve mentioned how the summer heat can be BRUTAL on us all.
So for today’s video we are talking all about makeup and how to keep it put with the summer heat with a melt-proof makeup look. Here are just a few reminders:
- STAY HYDRATED! Please remember to drink lots of H2O. You don’t want to overheat or dehydrate yourself.
- USE SUNSCREEN. If anything take it from me, I have had one too many mistakes and didn’t use sunscreen only to end up regretting it later on. If you want young looking skin, you have to stay hydrated and take care of your skin.
- Use Matte foundation to keep your skin from looking oily and greasy after a few hours.
- Get 24-hour makeup. There are so many great products out there like eyeliner, foundation, and even eye shadow to help things stay put!
- Don’t forget your setting spray and powder! Both of these are KEY to making your makeup last and not leave your foundation looking splotchy.
Products used and mentioned (everything can be found at your local Kroger):
Simple Truth Organic Coconut Water / Kroger dry-touch Sheer Sunscreen / Revlon Photo Ready Perfecting Primer / L’Oreal Infallible Pro Color Correcting / L’Oreal Infallible Paints Blush / L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte & Pro Glow Foundation / NYX Wonder Stick / NYX Micro Brow Pencil / L’Oreal Tru Match Lumi / L’Oreal Glam Bronze in 01 / Maybelline Color sensational Lip Liner in 135 / Maybelline Color tattoo in Bronze Truffle / Baby Lips Balm in Pink Punch / Revlon Photoready Powder / L’oreal Infallible Pro Setting Spray
Make sure to visit your local Kroger for everything you need this Summer. Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this series and have a great day!