It’s no secret I love fashion, and it’s also no secret I love high-end items and brands (sorry honey!) but, the high-end items can get well, expensive.
Over the years, I have learned how to shop my name brand items at a steal! A lot of my high-end items I get at 30%-50% off, sometimes even more. I keep telling Jordan I’m saving money, haha!
So how do I score such sweet deals? Easy, I shop at eBay. Rocket science right?! LOL, JK.
In all seriousness, eBay has always been the place to shop high-end brands and items at a fraction of the cost for me. eBay has every brand, price point, season, and style you can think of. 85% of the items you see on eBay are brand-new products. And, if you’re anything like me, auctioning for an item makes you nervous, you can skip auctioning and instantly buy items with a single click!
Shopping for eBay can seem overwhelming, but I wanted to share with you a few of my tips and how to make shopping easy peasy!
- Know the name of the item you are looking for. eBay has a great search engine, all you have to do is type the name of the item (be descriptive) and voila! If you need to add filters, then do so!
- Know what condition you want your item. I personally like things NWT (new with tags, or box) or new without box.
- Use the buy it now option. I have found that you spend less money on the buy it now option vs. going back and forth with someone else.
- Pay attention to the seller information. How many ratings do they have? What kind of feedback are others leaving? Those rating matter, and are crucial to look at it. I won’t shop or buy something from someone who doesn’t have good ratings.
- Lastly, does the seller offer returns? I would hate to be in a pickle where I spent a lot of money, and now I am stuck with that item.
Once you get the hang of my simple tips above shopping at eBay becomes a breeze! eBay has everything on trend for each season, and endless options for authentic luxury items.
Have you shopped at eBay? If so, what have you bought? Share below! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!