Amazon is not what it used to be. In fact, it’s better. I am also 100% positive Prime is a gift sent from God, ha! I mean I order 97% of anything we need from prime.
But, did you know Amazon is also KILLING the game in fashion and beauty? 2 years ago I probably would have never thought to order clothes from Amazon. BUT, here we are. And I think the only major shopping I have done has been through Amazon.
I can buy name brands, at discounted prices. Most of it is on sale, and on trend. I’ve also found out about many other great brands that have become some recent favorites. Let’s not forgot about prime. #2dayshippingwinning
I wanted to share a few tips on how to order from Amazon Fashion and make sure it’s a hit and not a miss like these leggings were for me.
Let me warn you, you may still have some misses, but that’s okay, Amazon does make it easy to return and to get your money back.
Here are a few tips to remember or try:
- Shop from their top picks, their editor picks, and from their top brands. All these items are curated and are top brands. 99% of these brand will be brands you can trust and name brands you already know.
- Pay attention to how it fits on the model and her sizing. What size is she wearing, and how tall is she? Chances are if it looks off on the model, it will look off on you.
- If they have the catwalk option, watch it. Look closely at how the item moves.
- Look at the reviews! Trust what people are writing.
- Lastly, if you want you can look the item up on google, look at other pictures, and see who else wore that item and it what it looks like on them.
Here are a few of my favorite brands, brands that I have bought from and love!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!