Here we are, another weekend gone, and the start of a new week! Don’t think it’s a coincidence that I’m wearing all blue, for the Monday blues… okay that wasn’t really funny, but just laugh anyways! Haha.
Lets chat about flare jeans. This is officially the second pair of flare jeans I own, and I am obsessed! They remind me of bell bottoms, but way cooler. Not only do flares have that 70’s vibe, they look great on any body type! They elongate your legs (if your short) But, can also help you if you have a pear body shape in which if you do have a pear body shape, I would stick to pairing flare jeans with a flowy top.
So what are other ways we can rock this look?
- Pair it with a blazer and you have got yourself a casual work look. Although, I would stick with a dark wash denim.
- Wear it with a tee. It’s the perfect combo of casual chic, add a graphic tee and you got a fun boho look.
- For the hot summer days wear it with a tank and tuck it in.
- Speaking of tucking… Tuck your top. Half tuck, or full tuck… it all works. Add a belt if your feeling extra fancy.
- For the cooler months add a long tailored peacoat or vest.
I’m officially allowed to talk about Blogger Crawl that will take place in just a few weeks! 11 of the Houston most-followed fashion bloggers will share their insights for the best in fall fashions during Market Street’s inaugural Blogger Crawl, an evening of shopping and styling, on Wednesday, August 17 from 6-8 p.m.
A punch card will serve as your raffle ticket, and guests who visit all participating retailers will be eligible to win a $500 Market Street gift card! Come join all the bloggers at Tommy Bahama immediately following the Blogger Crawl where you can enjoy complimentary appetizers and mix and mingle.
Photog By Ailee Petrovic
A special thank you to The Woodlands Market Street for collaborating with me to bring you this post. As always, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.