One thing I wish I did was research more on maternity denim while I was pregnant with Jadyn and Colin. I finally got smarter when I got pregnant with Liam, but I guess better late then never right?
One thing I would HIGHLY recommend when it comes to maternity clothes is to invest in your staple items (this shouldn’t be a surprise coming from me). That way if you are planning on getting pregnant again, you can bag everything up, and pull them back out when you’re expecting again.
Maternity denim was one thing I took my time looking at while I was pregnant with Liam and invested in a few that I am using again with our baby girl (P.S. if you missed our gender reveal, click here to see it).
After being pregnant three times, I have also learned what kind of maternity denim I like, and which ones I do not. I am a side panel kind of girl and do not like the over the belly jeans.
Today, I wanted to help all my expecting mama’s out there and share my top brands and places to shop for maternity jeans. I also want to make sure I mention; you DO NOT need more than MAYBE 4 different types of denim during pregnancy. Look for a dark wash, white, skinny, and black denim. If you want to add one more, I would suggest flares or a boyfriend fit.
So let’s get to it…
- Madewell. My number one place. Decently priced, and the quality holds up well!
- Nordstrom Rack. Now, this is a hit or miss, especially online! You have to look constantly, but when you’re able to find Paige maternity, or even DL1961 for under $50- YOU BUY THEM!
- ASOS. Most denim at ASOS you will find well under $100. My advice here is to pay close attention to how the denim fits the model; it’s been a hit or miss with ASOS denim for me.
- A Pea in The Pod. Look for Joes Jeans- SUPER comfy, and stretchy!
- Shopbop. I love shopping at Shopbop; they have a great selection on not only denim but other maternity bottoms like leggings, trousers and even shorts!
Do you have any favorite places to shop for maternity denim? Share them below! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!
SEE MORE MATERNITY HERE: