I cannot believe my little Jadyn will be three in just a few months. My little blue-eyed baby is not a baby anymore! The weather here in Houston has been AMAZING the last few days and with lots of cooler weather ahead it’s the perfect time to get outside and enjoy the weather. Jadyn loves being outside and as the boys get older and life gets busier it’s important to me to spend time with them.
Here are my top 5 mommy and me day dates (because night dates are for mommy and daddy)
- Go Apple Picking or visit a Pumpkin Patch. Enjoy the sun, the breeze, and exploring. Most farms also have hay rides, don’t forget to go on the hayride
- Play a game of flag football. Get the whole family in on this and the team who loses has to do the house chores for a week
- Enjoy the outdoors and the turning of the leaves by having a picnic. (Don’t forget the hot cocoa and marshmallows!
- Have a campfire! Bring out the s’mores and the blankets. I would say don’t forget the guitar to sing songs with but, if you’re like me or Jordan and can’t play then you can always rely on Pandora music!
- Play in the leaves! Rake a huge pile and have at it. While your laying on the pile of leaves enjoy the pretty clouds and cloud gaze!
Life is busy, and I can assure you it will not slow down. This season I want to encourage you (and myself) to put that phone down and enjoy the weather and each other!
Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!
READ MORE MOTHERHOOD HERE: