This post contains affiliate links and sponsors. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting those who support Uptown with Elly Brown.
We are just two weeks away from Mother’s Day, and I wanted to get my gift guide out to you early this year. So now we all have no excuses. Every Mother’s day it gets harder and more difficult for me to choose a gift for my mom. She has everything. And what can you possibly give to the mom who has it all? Well besides TLC, you buy things she will use or maybe needs.
Gift giving for me in the last few years has been about practicality and thinking about what the person would like. That means no socks, pj’s, or another candle. I mean candles are nice and all, but does she need another candle? No, lol!
Let’s break my Mother’s Day gift guide down a bit and why I each item would be a great gift.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Get Lifted Set // I have not tried these rollers, but I have heard such great things about them! Caudalie is also a great brand, and I know this gift set would give mom a little bit of plumping at the comfort of her own home.
- Uptown Studded Out & About Organizer Wallet // This wallet is fantastic. It fits your phone, lipstick, and has plenty of card space for all the credit cards. It comes in so many great colors and a great for everyday use.
- Pendant ALO Alchemy Guardian (get 5% off when you mention Uptown). // Such a beautiful necklace, a great piece to wear every day, or on a special occasion!
- ALO Moon Poetic Earrings (get 5% off when you mention Uptown). // I love these earrings; they are perfect for every day and the diamond detail gives just a little bit of bling without it being overboard.
- Sigmax® Kabuki Brush Kit // perfect for the beauty lover, or if she is just starting her brush collection, this has all the face brushes you need!
- I Love You Mom Porcelain Mug // we can’t forget about the coffee lovers. I collect coffee mugs like nobody business, and a mug to remind me every day how much my kids love me would make my cup that much sweeter.
- Mom Life is The Best Life Tee // this mom life graphic tee is so fun, and the knit fabric is great for Spring/Summer. It looks great dressed up or down.
- bkr Glass Water Bottle, Gigi Heart // I have one of these and LOVE it. The heart on this bottle makes it even better. The bkr bottle is perfect for not having to worry about plastic waste; it’s also the perfect size to carry around with you wherever you go.
- Supersonic Hair Dryer Set // now I know this is a splurge item, but my hairdresser has this hair dryer, and I love it when she uses it. It cuts the blow-drying time in half and SO quiet. If your mom is the beauty lover, she would LOVE this.
- Coco Palms Sunglasses // I love these cat eye sunnies, they are so adorable, fit perfectly (I have a pair), and the clarity in these are out of this world. My favorite sunglasses!
- Neiman Marcus Neiman Marcus Spring Shopping Bag Beauty Palette // for the mom who likes to keep it simple, this is all the makeup you need for the face. It has eyeshadows, blush, highlighters and bronzers.
- McKenna Leather Medium Jewelry Box// this little box is so adorable and perfect to place on the nightstand for mom to keep all her favorite pieces tucked away. The jewelry box comes in different colors and can be monogrammed too!
- ALO Wonder Passion Ring (get 5% off when you mentions Uptown). // I love how delicate this ring is. The pink diamonds are just too cute to resist!
- Gucci GG Marmont Mini Matelassé Camera Bag // another splurge item, but I guarantee mom will love this! Such a great staple bag, and can be worn with anything, and I mean anything.
- ‘Coffee Now’ Crewneck Sweatshirt // Most moms I know love coffee, and if you love coffee, this sweater is perfect!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!