I may have more nude lipsticks than any other lip color. I LOVE me a good nude lipstick. You have your rose nudes, mauve nudes, dusty nudes, all the nudes😏. Matte finish, glossy finish, and even satin finish. You name it, and I probably got it.
Since I already shared red and pink lipsticks (if not, I linked those articles below), I wanted to share my favorite nude lip colors. I know many of you like to splurge on makeup, so I made sure to share different brands and price points.
The biggest complaint when it comes to lipstick colors is finding the right shade for your skin tone. You can find the right shade by looking at your veins. If they appear blue or purple, your skin is cool-toned. If they appear green, your skin is warm-toned. Some experts also say you can match your lips or gum’s underside to find your perfect nude match!
The biggest mistake is to find a color that’s too nude, and your lips disappear. You don’t want to look dead or washed out 😉.
Wearing: Skinsance in Pat McGrath Labs
- Limited edition and I totally bought this for the packaging but turns out this is my new favorite nude lipstick! Shimmer cool mauve with a golden sheen. THE color and packaging are gorgeous!
Wearing: VIVA GLAM II in M.A.C
- A new favorite, and very similar to the Modesty nude lipstick below, I really like this one! VIVA GLAM II has a bit more of a mauve color, and not as sheen than Modesty.
Wearing: TLC in Morphe
- Soft matte lip crayon that glides on smooth and VERY comfortable on the lips.TLC and I go way back. And, I am hitting pan with this color. TLC is more of a rose nude but such a pretty color!
Wearing: Bare Beauty in Pixi Beauty
- All-day coverage (or almost all day) but despite this being a matte lipstick Pixi lipsticks are one of my favorite matte lipsticks. This has more of a coral color, but for my skin tone, this doesn’t look too pink.
Wearing: Modesty in M.A.C
- Cremesheen known for its creamy, balmy formula. Medium buildable coverage and a semi-glossy finish (almost looks like it has a “frost”). Almost identical to the VIVA GLAM II above. Clearly, I have a type 🤣.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed these nude lipsticks. I would love to hear from you below, what is your favorite nude lipstick color?
SEE MORE LIPSTICKS FAVORITES HERE: