Patio Makeover with T.J.Maxx

This post is sponsored by T.J.Maxx however, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting those who support Uptown with Elly Brown.

Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown

It’s here; it’s here! Our patio is FINALLY complete!

Happy Friday, I am so so excited to share this little space with Y’all. If you have been following along, you know that we started doing renovations and upgrading things around the house before Thanksgiving.

Our patio has been done for quite some time now, but we just recently got furniture, and finally added some decor and color to spice things up a bit. Overall I wanted to keep this space clean, minimal and totally stress-free. I wanted it to be cozy and enjoyable. I’m happy to say the mission is accomplished.

Jordan was apprehensive about me going over the top with the decor, but I pinky promised I would one; keep it budget friendly and two, make it clutter free for him to enjoy the space too (he’s very minimal).

The patio is my favorite little spot in the house. I’m so proud of how it came out, Every morning, I enjoy my cup of coffee, and as soon as I have this baby, I will be out here every night enjoying my glass of wine. The weather has been great the last few weeks so am soaking it all up!

So let’s talk about the decor, as you can see from the before picture, the patio looks pretty dull and boring. I knew I wanted to add a little bit of color to spice things up. I didn’t want to go with something crazy, but a color that would be great all year round, and something we wouldn’t get tired of.

So I went with blue and green (Jadyn and Colin’s favorite colors). Shopping for decor, with kids I might add is a pain in the butt. My gosh, there is nothing worse. Not to mention I cringe at the thought of my child breaking something. Which is why I do 90% of my shopping online, the other 10% is only to go grocery shopping.

I was so excited to learn that I could find everything I needed for the patio makeover at T.J.Maxx. And not only was I able to find everything I wanted, but I was also able to keep my word to the hubby on keeping it budget friendly. #winning

With hundreds of new arrivals arriving each week + free (& easy) returns you will find just what you are looking for online at tjmaxx.com. There is always free shipping on orders of $89 or more. Treasure hunting never looked so good guys!

Make sure to visit tjmaxx.com for all the unbeatable prices and incredible selection. Now I’m off to do some more online shopping at tjmaxx.com (this time for our bedroom decor), just don’t tell the hubby! #sorrynotsorry

Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly BrownPatio details (care of T.J.MAXX): Garden Stools (similar) / LED Lantern / Faux Grass Centerpiece (similar) /Metallic Pot  / Outdoor Blanket / Outdoor pillows (similar)

Photos by: Julia Gozman

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great weekend!

xoxo,

Patio Makeover | Budget friendly patio decor | Patio decor | Uptown with Elly Brown

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge