Do you ever stumble on a product, and you think to yourself, “man, why didn’t I think of that?!” Well, for me, it’s the all-new washable Ruggable rugs. We have gone through about four carpets in the last few years. After all the money wasted, we finally tried Ruggable (now we own three of their rugs)! Today I wanted to share a Ruggable review, and what you need to know before considering buying one.
Let’s dive right in …
The concept is GENIUS- A washable rug! If you have kids, pets, or just clumsy, it’s a saving grace, especially places like the kitchen or dining! We have three Ruggable rugs, as I mentioned — One in the master bedroom, living room, and now a kitchen runner.
P.S. Before you read my pro’s and con’s below, they JUST launched a washable shag rug, and I am dying to get my hands on one for the office now.
RUGGABLE REVIEW, The Pros:
- IT’S MACHINE WASHABLE!!!
- Pet friendly!
- You can switch it up! Because the rug itself detaches from the rug pad, you can swap out designs really easy!
- The pad underneath is nonslip. And it really DOES not slip. Not even a bit!
- The set up is actually very easy. Warning; follow the instructions, we tried doing it our way, and it didn’t work. Once we followed the instructions, set up took less than 5 minutes.
- They also have outdoor rug options!
RUGGABLE REVIEW, The Cons
- Edges and corners lift. I don’t know why this happens, and it doesn’t happen throughout the rug. This has only happened to the rugs we have washed. It’s not a deal-breaker, and the rug does not slip on the floor, but it can get annoying.
- You have to pay to return. Which is a bummer, my suggestion is to make sure you get the one you like!
- It’s not thick like a traditional rug. This doesn’t bother me at all, but it may for some which I think is worth mentioning.
- This may be silly, but I wish they had a more comprehensive range of sizes. It may be because it’s a relatively new company, but I wish they had more variety in sizes.
We love our Ruggable rugs, and I would highly recommend them. ESPECIALLY if you have kids! We loved the idea of them so much we have them in pretty much all of the rooms. I can’t tell you how many times I have washed our kitchen runner. Next Ruggable I buy will be for the office, that shag rug is calling my name!
kitchen runner / living room rug / bedroom rug
P.S. Use code: FUNELLY10 for 10% off your purchase.
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!
SEE SIMILAR HOME POSTS HERE:
AUDREY’S BABY GIRL NURSERY DECOR
OUR NEW MASTER BEDROOM WALL ART
Such a lovely rug – it compliments your home so nice! Thanks for sharing! ❤️✨
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
Which prints did you get?