I stumbled across this very old piece of paper while going through a box of old keepsakes from Jordan’s parents. Written on this piece paper was “Seven Basic Needs of A Husband”. After reading them I couldn’t help but think how each one was on point. I have mentioned it before how a women’s role is so vital in her husband’s life, you can make or break him not only with your words but also with your actions. I googled it to see who had written this, and it was Cliff Palmer who was a Pastor at South Heights Baptist Church. I hope this challenges and inspires you like it did me. So here it is ..
1. A Husband needs a wife who respects him as a man.
2. A husband needs a wife who accepts him as her leader and believes in his God-given responsibilities.
3. A husband needs a wife who will continue to develop inward and outward beauty.
4. A husband needs a wife who can lovingly appeal to him when he is going beyond his limitations and wisely respond to those who question his ideas, goals, or motives.
5. A husband needs quality time to be alone with himself and with the Lord.
6. A husband needs a wife who is grateful for all he has done and is doing for her.
7. A husband needs a wife who will be praised by other people for her character and her good works.
Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. – Proverbs 31:11
Load Comments (2)
Stay in the know!
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff straight to your inbox
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.