ShopBop sale is here, and it’s in full swing! I have said this before, and I will repeat it when it comes to sales like this, NOW is the time to invest in your KEY quality items. Think about those brand name items you have been coveting for months, now is the time to pull the trigger.
You should be looking for your closet staples (with maybe the exception of one or two fun pieces). Most of the items below from the shopbop sale I own and bought during the sale, so I highly recommend and love!
If I had to choose my top 5 here is what I would recommend:
- A quality structured bag that will carry everything you need + more. I have a Senreve crossbody bag and I LOVE. I am dying to get their mini Maestra bag, and I may just pull the trigger during the sale.
- Loafers that will go with ANYTHING. I got these leopard loafers and I am SO excited. I have had my eyes on these for a while!
- Comfy black pumps that won’t ever let you down. I have these in the nude color and love them.
- A black blazer that can also be dressed up or down. I really like the buttons on this blazer, oh so chic! I have recently been on a blazer kick and can’t get enough of them.
- I was so hesitant about buying a pair of GGDB. But the more I wear mine, the more I love them. I took a while for me to break mine in, but now it’s perfect, and I love how they go with ANYTHING.
(find the items above linked below)
Are you shopping this year’s sale? If so, what are you buying? Share below! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!