This post is sponsored by Clarins. However all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Happy HUMP day!
I’m kicking off today’s post and let’s talk about our ehm, humps. Shall we?
Cellulite. We all hate it. I used to not have to worry about cellulite. Things have changed folks. Three kids later and as I get closer to my 30’s things are not as perky, flat, smooth, and toned as they used to be.
Now, don’t go rolling your eyes at me and think, because I’m thin means I don’t have any areas of concern. We have all got them, no matter the age, body type, or size.
I have to actually work hard just to keep things non-giggly (if ya know what I mean). Man how I miss those days of eating all the sugar in the world, and not have to worry about how things would look. So for today I am teaming up with Clarins (my new favorite beauty brand!) on how to keep your skin tight, toned, smoothed and firm! Yup, all of those in one.
What can we do to keep things smooth and firm? Glad you asked…
- First things first, you have to watch what you eat. Limit that sugar intake and try to eat as healthy as you can. You can’t expect for things to look good if what you’re not putting into your body isn’t good. Which means- you’re gonna have to say “no” to those donuts sometimes. Trust me; it kills me writing this as much as it hurts you reading this.
- Scrub, scrub, scrub! I would recommend scrubbing your body at least once a week! Scrubbing down not only does it remove build-up from dead skin but it’ll help keep your skin smooth. Love this scrub.
- Drink up and stay hydrated! Annnnd by hydrated I don’t mean diet coke. I mean water! Drink half your body weight in ounces.
- Work it out. Melt off that cellulite body doing cardio and lifting weights. I would suggest working out 3x a week and throw in 2 cardio days if you can.
- Use the right kind of products. Sometimes, just sometimes we can do all of the above and still not get the results we need. That’s where Clarins comes in…
The New Body Fit Anti-Cellulite Contouring Expert is amazing. 1) It smells amazing. 2) I love how refreshing it is! It leaves my skin tingly after using each use (and I LOVE that). 3) This stuff is really working! The contouring expert is cream-gel that is powered by Quince Leaf Extract and helps reduce the look of cellulite by refining and reshaping. I have been using the contouring expert in just a few weeks and to see smoother skin has been like magic before my eyes. Have I also mentioned I LOVE the cooling and refreshing sensation? Weird, I know!
My skin care regime looks a little something like this; I use the Clarins exfoliating body scrub twice a week. Followed by every morning, I use my Body Fit Anti-Cellulite Contouring Expert gel. And every night before bed, I use my Self Tanning Instant Gel (my white legs need allll the help).
photos by Julia Gozman
Now that I have shared my secrets with you, tell a friend. Because friends don’t let friends have cellulite. Kidding!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your day!