As we are gearing up for Spring here at the house, I did a little shopping a few weeks ago to freshen up the main living area in our home. We have an open floor concept which I love/hate. It can be hard to have the space flow well, and there aren’t many walls.
I recently bought a few home decor items online at Burkes Outlet to freshen up our living space. I knew I didn’t want to go out of the budget and I wanted simple, small changes. My decor needs to stay simple, and I can not stand clutter and “things” everywhere.
I have now been shopping at Burkes Outlet for over a year, and the deals I find always blows me away. From workout clothes to Christmas gifts, and home decor. They have it all, and you don’t have to break the bank for it. I found SO many cute items to freshen up space this time and I am so excited!
Let’s talk about simple ways to decorate your space for spring;
Spring Decorating Ideas
- Add Faux plants; I do NOT have a green thumb, not even if my life depended on it. Adding faux plants not only gives you the look of real plants, but it’s the bonus of not having to take care of it.
- Get Spring like candles! I love the scent of lemon, or linen during the spring, especially after the house is nice and clean…. or even if it’s not. At least the house smells clean, that counts as something right?
- Hang up new wall art! Doesn’t have to be something grand os expensive, something as small as a new plaque makes a huge difference.
- Update your space with small accents. Again, it’s a small item, but it makes a world of difference!
- Switch out your pillows. My tip for this one is to make sure you initially buy pillows with removable covers, that way, instead of buying a whole new pillow, all you’re doing is buying a new pillow cover!
Comment below, what are your Spring Decorating Ideas and tips?! I would love to hear from you!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!
SEE MORE HOME DECOR: