Spring is jusssst around the corner. Today I have partnered with GiGi New York X Vaseline to talk to you about Spring essentials and a few items you’ll need for your Spring Wardrobe all perfect for when your on the go!
- Cropped denim pants are huge and you have tons of options like wide leg crops, released hem crops, or skinny crops.
- Not much to be said about block heels other than how comfy they are. Hello pretty shoes and goodbye sore feet! I can wear these babies all day and my feet feel great! I’m really digging the lace up block heels too!
- You’ve got your cropped pants, now go get a cropped jacket. I love the one I am wearing. I got it from thredUP (Trina Turk and brand new) for under $100! Love this pretty in pink one too!
- Bright pink lipstick + your Vaseline! I’m a hoarder when it comes to lip therapy. I have my Vaseline lip tins in every bag, because if there is one thing I always need, it is some sort of lipstick. I always add Vasline before and after applying lipstick because not only do I love the glossy look, I love how hydrated my lips feel! And seriously who wouldn’t want this cute lip tin holder, it’s like a bag for your lipstick!
- A Spring bag! Wether it’s a tote (like mine), saddle bag, or a satchel. Make sure to get pretty Spring colors to brighten up any outfit!
Good News guys! Vaseline® is partnering with its favorite leather handbag, wallet and accessories brand, GiGi New York, to bring you personalized pieces to complement all your handbags! From February 19th – March 19th (while supplies last, so HURRY!!) with every personalized GiGi New York
Make sure to visit GiGi New York for more details.
Affiliate links: ℅ Jacket | Shirt | Pants | Shoes | Sunglasses | ℅ Necklace | ℅ Monogrammed Lip Tin | ℅ Monogrammed Lip Tin Holder | ℅ GiGi New York Tote | Lip color: ‘Neon Pink’
Photog by Ailee Petrovic
This post is sponsored by GiGi New York X Vaseline. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. As always, a HUGE thank you in supporting those who make Uptown with Elly Brown possible!