If it’s one thing I am incredibly excited about is Spring weather. There is nothing that makes me happier than a Spring outfit. It’s light, colorful, and comfortable (compared to the four layers of jackets you have to wear in the winter).
Today I wanted to share a few things to keep an eye out for and to purchase for Spring.
- White denim. White denim can be worn all year round, but there is something about crisp white denim for a Spring outfit. It can be worn and paired with anything and again, can be worn all year round. I would suggest getting two different ones, high-waisted denim, and distressed denim.
- Spring wedges. Buy a fun pair! Go bold in color, or height. Find yourself a pair that will instantly make you feel good when you pair them with your Spring outfit.
- More Wedges! Aside from a colorful one, I would buy a neutral wedge, one that will go with jeans, dresses, and skirts.
- A fun crossbody bag. Same concept here as the wedges. Buy a crossbody bag that will kick up your casual outfit up a notch. (LOVING this one)
- Fun and bold accessories. You don’t have to go overboard here. But a cuff like mine will and can instantly make any outfit. Besides, having an arm or hand party is always fun and IG worthy, ha! 😉
Are you looking forward to Spring and the Spring outfits? What is your favorite Spring trend for 2018? Share below!
^^ I don’t remember what was so funny. LOL
outfit details: top (similar)/ jeans / shoes / bag / cuff (on sale for under $10!) / ring / phone case (get 10% off with code: ELLY10)
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Can’t wait for spring and this style guide will come in handy <3 Xoxo, K&E
Such a cute outfit, Elly! I absolutely agree with a pair of nice white denim jeans! Must get myself a new pair for the warmer weather! 🙂
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
Your wedges and top are fantastic! You are looking adorable here! 🙂
thank you Natali!