We are into week two of COVID-19 quarantine, and y’all. It’s getting REAL over here. Who knows how long we will be inside our homes! With all this time on our hands, I thought I would share over 15 Things to Do at Home When You’re Bored.
There’s a lot of uncertainty during this time, and TBH- I don’t have the answers, nor do I have my emotions in check. One day I’m up, the other day I’m down. But that’s a separate post (still trying to gather my feelings on all of this). The one thing I do know is that I can only take it a day at a time. I am not promised tomorrow, so I need to do my best and show up TODAY.
Today is a gift, and I need to make the lemonade out of lemons. So let’s make some lemonade shall we?
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR BORED AT HOME:
- Clean your closet
- Clean out your beauty collection
- Get dressed as if you had somewhere to go
- Give yourself a facial
- Deep condition your hair
- Try a new recipe
- Do some yoga, or learn yoga if you’re me.
- Find inspiration on Pinterest
- Write a letter to a loved one
- Facetime an old friend, a parent, a sibling
- Rewatch a favorite show
- Watch a classic movie you’ve never seen before
- Listen to a podcast
- Take a bath
- Paint your nails
- Make yourself a fancy cocktail
- Donate to a charity of choice or find a small shop to support! (side note; small shops need us now more than ever!)
- Try an online workout
Share below, what are some things to do at home when you’re bored? Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!
SEE MORE ARTICLES HERE: