For obvious reasons, this time of year is my absolute favorite! Gifts are my love language, and I am FLOURISHING giving all the gifts ? (my wallet would say otherwise). But you know what? There is nothing better than working hard and seeing that smile on their face when you #nailed the gift- right? We have shared a lot of gift ideas here this season, and that’s only because there are a lot of people to shop for, right? Today, we are covering trendy gift ideas that are all from Bloomingdales!
Think about the girl or guy who has it all, and who is always spiffy. Always on-trend, always stylish. This gift guide is for them. The items below, are items they’re sure to love!
- ba&sh Button Shoulder Sweater // The detail on this sweater was too hard to pass up. So flattering on it really gives you that waistline we all love!
- Aqua Shirt Jacket // The shacket trend is so fun and I really don’t think I have enough of them in my closet. Plus, it’s pink so you all already know I’m adding it to my closet!
- Aqua Mixed Plaid Coat // Another thing I am sucker for other than shoes? Coats… any type! I can never have enough, even in the Houston weather ?. I won’t even tell you how many blazers I own. This is a different coat, but if your recipient is trendy, this is the perfect trendy gift to give!
- Jo-Malone Perfume Set // Who doesn’t love a good perfume set? Holiday season is a really great time to gift sets at a good price. Especially if they haven’t tried it before. Jo Malone is a really good brand with some INCREDBILE scents.
- C by Bloomindale’s Faux Pearl Sweater // This cashmere sweater is perfect to dress up or down. Love the feminine touch added with the faux pearls on the sleeve!
- Elemis Set // I sent JB this set for him to buy me ?. I love this brand, and the price for this duo is too good not to pass up.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Cashmere Men’s Hoodie // This hooded sweater unites a waffle knit technique and easy-care cashmere to create a luxe texture. For the guy who has everything, this is a perfect lux gift!
- Polo Ralph Lauren Cashmere Mens’s Pants // These pants go with the hoodie that’s listed above. Great as is, or bought together for a set!
- Faherty Quilted Fleece Pullover // A closet staple for men, great to layer over a button up, or to wear as is!
- Sam Edelman Loafers // For the girl who is trendy, and has everything, this shoe is a STAPLE. She will wear it all year round. I recently bought a black one and I have already worn it more times then I can count
- Stuart Weitzman Combat Boots // SW has some of the best shoes. His boots are stunning, his heels are too! A great brand for the girl who likes to look stylish!
- Badgley Mischka Crystal Buckle Pumps // These have been on my personal wishlist THE longest time. Sending this to JB because they are also on sale. I LOVE the pink (you should see the red pair ? too). Such a beautiful statment shoe!
What do you think of these trendy gift ideas? See something you like- make sure to send it as a hint ?.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!
SEE SIMILAR POSTS HERE: