Hey Guys! I am sure you're thinking that it's about time I post something! So here it is a review on the Honest Company and products I have bought and tried so far. Jessica Alba founded the company to be able to "help moms and to give all children a better, safer start." What can you expect from them? Honest, Social goodness, Support, Peace of Mind, and Delightful Design. For more information on Honest check them out here.
1. Scrubber sponge- at first I was excited about this, its been a month of using the sponge and it does get the job done BUT, the scrubbing fiber layer is separating from the sponge. I am hoping this is just a defective sponge and not all of them are like this.
2. Multi-surface cleaner- two thumbs up! I have stainless steel appliances and Jadyn is constintly putting his little hands all over them (hello handprints). This cleaner cleans them up and leaves no streaks.
3. Bubble bath- kids love this, bath time is very sudsy and smells AMAZING, also doesn't burn their eyes!
4. Bathroom cleaner- okay so I am used to cleaning with bleach and clorox, so this is very different for me and I am still adjusting. What I do love about this is the smell and it doesn't leave a residue on our glass shower. I really enjoy not having the harsh chemical smell, and this does clean well. However, our shower is made of travertine so water just sits in the tiny little holes (if you don't know what I am talking about look here) and it turns pink, and I feel like nothing better to kill all that with some bleach!
5. Healing balm- best thing ever, Jadyn has had a few rashes with his swim diaper and all I do is apply this balm before bed time and the next morning it's all gone! I am not too fond of the smell on this one.
6. Breath Easy rub- I have had to use this only two times on the kids, I guess that means it worked? What I really liked about this was unlike vapor rub the smell wasn't over powering, but it still helped the breathing when they were stuffy.
7. Toilet cleaner- another great smelling product and cleans well.
8. Shampoo and body wash- boys also love this one, and best of all it's tear free!! Jadyn is always rubbing his eyes and we no longer have a problem with his little eyes burning. This smells AMAZING also.
9. Dish towels- I was expecting the towel to be a bit bigger, I don't know why but I was. Cute towels and dries the dishes well.
Overall I love everything. They now have items for sale at Target (a lot of the items are sold online only) and Buy Buy Baby. I would recommend going to Honest and choose your bundle because you get to save more money, and we all want that right? You can choose different products every month or you can opt out if you would like. So there you have it I hope this helps and let me know what you think when you try the products! Enjoy living Honest!
Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. -Romans 13:13