Something I take a significant interest in is seeing how shoes and different trends come and go during each season. I think this season Spring shoe trends may be my favorite to date. Overall there is a simplicity in and minimalistic approach to it, which is probably why it’s my favorite.
Let’s talk a little bit more about Spring shoe trends, what they are, and how you can wear them!
- Metallics. From rose gold to silver, metallics are huge this season. There are even metallic converses!
- Block Heels. I LOVE a good block heel. Especially a cute Spring block heel like this one. Wear it with a floral dress, and it’s perfect!
- Platform Sandals. Another one of my favorites. It’s like wearing heels, but without all the pain.
- Gingham. I love anything gingham! The fact that you can have gingham shoes makes me more excited than I would like to admit.
- Footbed sandals or slide sandals. To be honest, the thought of owning anything that looked like Birkenstocks made me cringe. But I feel in love with my Marc Fisher slides (the studs are to die for!) and now, knowing how comfy they are.. I’m sold! You can never say never🙈!
You can find all of these above Spring shoe trends available at Off Broadway Shoes! Everything from footbed sandals, athletic slides, casual flat slides, spring canvas options, and wedges. The best part is all of the Spring shoe trends can easily transition into the Summer season too!
What’s your favorite Spring shoe trend? Share below! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!